Keynote Speaking and Training
“When Brian Ahearn speaks, people listen. That is so because he knows his material thoroughly, and he knows how to present it superbly. The upshot is that the genuine insights he provides are not just immediately understandable, they are also immediately actionable and profitable.”
– Robert B. Cialdini, Ph.D., author of Influence Science and Practice
- Prospects become clients when they say “Yes” to your proposals.
- Ideas become projects when management says “Yes” to your presentations.
- You get raises and promotions when the boss says “Yes” to your reasoning.
- And peace reigns in the home when your spouse or kids say “Yes” to you.
All of these situations and many more can happen with much greater frequency when you understand how people think and respond. Once you understand that the next step is to ethically apply scientifically proven methods of persuasion to your communication. I can help you understand that science and its application to your professional and personal situations. In other words, I can help you learn to hear “Yes.”
For example, did you know using “because” can make you more persuasive? To find out how watch this short clip where I talk about the power of “because” in the communication process.
My company is called Influence PEOPLE because we don’t try to persuade things. PEOPLE stands for Powerful Everyday Opportunities to Persuade that are Lasting and Ethical. In this video I unpack the PEOPLE concept.
Does this really apply to you and the situations you routinely face? Here’s what small business owners had to say about that after a presentation I gave at The Ohio State University.
Helping You Learn to Hear “Yes”.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!